KHGC is a well established and genuine Heathland course situated on 90 acres of high ground beside Canford Heath, offering a great place to play golf in Dorset.
Due to continued success, the club client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Greenkeeper to join the team which maintains the 18-hole Heathland course.
- You will maintain the course and adhere to all health and safety.
- You will work 40 hours per week between 6am and 2.30pm (will vary depending on season), Monday to Friday, weekend work will also be required on a rotational basis.
- Training, uniform and PPE will be provided.
HOURS: Full-Time Contract - 40 hours per week, generally 6am-2.30pm Mon-Fri with some weekend work
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Keen to learn, hardworking, reliable and have some experience in greenkeeping.
- Being a golfer would be advantageous although not essential.
- Be physically fit and enjoy working outdoors in all weathers.
- Be flexible to work on a rota and be able to work at weekends.
- Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK.