The Clubhouse will be re-opening on Saturday 4 July 2020 at 12:00, with restrictions.
In order to protect both members and staff the following procedures will be in operation:
- No Cash transactions will be allowed.
- Bar Card top-ups - members are encourage to top-up their bar card via the ClubV1 members app or though the "howdoipay" button on the KHGC website home page.
- Bar Card payments - A contactless pad will be available at the the bar.
- Lloyds Card machine - contactless payments only
- Members track and trace details will be recorded through their bar card till purchases.
- Visitors track and trace details must be given to the bar staff when making a purchase at the bar.
- Guests of members - members must ensure that their guests track & trace details are recorded by the bar staff.
- Food & Drinks must still be ordered and paid at the bar. However, a roped-off queuing system with social distance markers and directional arrows will be in operation.
- Limited food menu.
- Screens will be in place on the bar with 1 serving point.
- No standing at the bar.
- Staff will be issued with disposable gloves and face masks. Bar staff will be issued with face guards.
- Tables will be sanitised after each customer vacates. Staff will dispose of their gloves after cleaning tables and touching used crockery, cutlery and glasses.
- Table service - Food together with single serve disposable condiments, (on request) & cutlery.
- All internal doors will be opened (door stoppers) to allow ventilation and a free flow of customers.
- Staff temperatures will be recorded each day at the start of a shift.
Clubhouse opening & closing times