KNIGHTON HEATH GOLF CLUB
Following the Prime Minister’s recent statement, the course will open for members only, with restrictions as detailed below, no visitors or guests will be allowed.
- A booking system will be in operation, all members may only book an individual tee-off time through the online system.
- The Pro Shop will be closed for trade, telephone bookings can be made by contacting the Pro Shop between 07:30 and 12:00 each day, 01202 572633 x 1.
- Tee-off times will be scheduled in 10 minute intervals from 07:30 to 17:30. However, as from Monday 8 June 2020 the tee-off times will be extended to 18:30.
- The ball chute will not be in operation.
- Play is in 2 balls either with a member of your household, or with one other person from outside your household, while keeping two metres apart at all times until Sunday 30 June 2020. As from 1 June play upto 4 balls will be allowed.
- To allow all members to access the course - each member will be limited to 2 tee bookings per week. However, as from Monday 1 June 2020 the restriction on tee bookings per member will be removed.
- Bunkers will currently be “GUR”.
- The course will be set-up as prior to closure i.e. no ball washers, flags - are not to be touched and must be left in, the foam will stop the ball dropping etc.
- The clubhouse and on course toilets will be accessible by using the main club doors and code on course.
- Self owned single seater buggies are allowed.
- Hire buggies for single use only will be available.
- The locker-rooms, lounge, office and 19th will not be accessible.
- The main club gates will close at 21:00 each night.
- There is to be no waiting in the car park either before or after your round to socialise with other members. Simply change shoes.
- There will be no guests or visitors allowed at this time - proof of membership may be requested.
- We hope all members will abide by these rules for the good of all at Knighton Heath Golf Club
CLUB V1 MEMBERS HUB
Click on logo to log-in to the Club V1 Members Hub, which will allow you to book a tee time.
If you have not used the Members Hub before, please first register using your "howdidIdo" access codes.
A mobile phone app, "ClubV1 Members Hub", can also be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
For more information on the Club V1 Members Hub/app click HERE