Membership of Knighton Heath Golf Club has a wide range of benefits, a summary of which are:
- Full use of a fantastic, mature, 18-hole golf course which provides a wonderful test of golf.
- No need to book a tee time with the exception of pre-booked matches, competitions etc, Members use a ‘ball chute’ system for social golf/general play.
- Electronic booking and payment of tee times for competitions via the pro shop and how-did-i-do website.
- Full access to an informative website.
- Access to the members area which hosts a range of useful club information
Membership of a Members’ Golf Club
- The golf club is run for the benefit of the members.
- The club is run on a not-for-profit basis and any surplus gained is reinvested in the course, clubhouse and other facilities.
Play in interclub matches
- Members enjoy the opportunity to represent the Club in interclub matches. These fixtures range from the serious and very competitive events through to the more social and traditional fixtures and cover a wide range of golfing handicaps.
The opportunity to play at 21 other local courses subject only to a small booking fee of £5 per group. Bookings are made via the pro-shop.
- ONE 4 ball per day at: Ashley Wood, & Reading
- ONE 4 ball per day, cost of £10 per player at: Bramshaw & Weymouth
- ONE 4 ball per week, cost of £10 per player at: Yeovil
- ONE 4 ball per week at: Came Down (Dorchester), Chippenham, Cricket St Thomas (Somerset), Enmore Park (Somerset), Hamptworth, Highcliffe Castle (Christchurch), Lewes (East Sussex), Malborough (Wiltshire), Romsey (Southampton), Salisbury & South Wilts, Taunton & Pickeridge, Teignmouth, Wareham, Wellow & West Hove.
- TWO 4 balls per week at: Boundary Lakes (Ageas Bowl, Southampton)
Click HERE for reciprocal booking procedure.
- Various roll-up groups throughout the week meaning that, even if you are new to the area and/or the golf club, you will be made to feel welcome.
Practise Facilities & Teaching
- Use of long game & short game practice area.
- Use of practice putting green and driving nets.
- Members’ discounted rates on tuition. Teaching on all aspects of golf available from PGA Professionals using the latest video analysis and computer software.
Social Events & Clubhouse
- Busy social calendar offering a range of events.
- Recently refurbished bar and restaurant, offering a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
- Members’ discounted rates on bar and food purchases, currently 12,5%.
Use of course and clubhouse for personal guests
- Reduced Green fees please refer to the club manager for current offers
- Full access to the clubhouse and facilities